Saturday 14 December 2013

The baby jack fruit..

It's been 5 long days! I've had my tests going on and lots of people at home for a surgery for my granddad, and the surgery ended well, just today. :) So, after 5 long days, my next post is a picture of a baby jack fruit! I love jack fruits and saw this when I was on a walk. It was at a point where I knew you would get a brilliant bokeh, so I went ahead and did just that! :) The best part about this picture is the bokeh (the blurred background).

I also got my brand new 50 mm prime lens! And I'm super excited about taking pictures with it! The bokeh on that will be even better than this one! So keep looking to find more bokeh! :)

Have a great weekend! :)



Picture details:

Aperture: F/5.6
Shutter: 1/1600 sec.
ISO: 6400
Lens: 200 mm.
Flash: Off
Camera: Canon EOS 550D

PS. Took this one with my friend's lens again!

No comments:

Post a Comment