Tuesday 31 December 2013

The lone rose..

First of all, a very Happy New Year to all of you out there! :) I hope you guys have a blast and have a great year ahead! :)

Secondly, I thank you all for your support and I promise that, I wont disappoint you this year.

My first resolution this year has been to take up an all new photography project: The help-portrait. :) I will be talking more about in my upcoming posts. :) Till then, if you're curious to see what it is, visit this website:

http://help-portrait.com/

I am really looking forward to this project and I hope you guys will continue to support me the whole of this year as well. :)



A little about this picture. :) I got this in my sunny backyard, believe it or not. I had a huge aperture of F/1.8 and had a very high shutter speed, and that's how I got the blackened out background. :) I really like this picture. :)

Picture details:

Aperture: F/1.8
Shutter: 1/2500 sec.
ISO: 200
Lens: 50 mm.
Flash: Off
Camera: Canon EOS 550D

No comments:

Post a Comment