Saturday 25 January 2014

My very first help-portrait..

Yes. I've finally gone and done it. I have been talking about it for ages now and I've finally done it. Took long enough, didn't it?

My very first help-portrait. I had said in one of my previous posts about help-portraits. Here's what it is. It is essentially a portrait of anyone, usually, a person who can't afford to get one printed for himself. Here's how you do it. First, you take the picture. Next, you print the picture and hand it over to the person. Then, you just enjoy the smile on his/her face and feel good about yourself. :)

Visit this website: www.help-portrait.com

So, pick up your camera, and go out and help someone in need. Click a picture of them and make them smile. I can't explain how happy this gardener was when I clicked a picture of him. There were about 5 gardeners and I took pictures of all of them. The smiles on their face were priceless. Do it for the smile. :)


I felt good when I did it. The gardener's smile was priceless.




Picture details:

Aperture: F/1.8
Shutter: 1/800 sec.
ISO: 640
Lens: 50 mm.
Flash: Off
Camera: Canon EOS 550D

2 comments: