Wednesday 28 January 2015

It's been a while...

With my final set of school exams coming up, it's getting crazier by the day. No time to breathe, no time to blog, no time for anything I'd like to do, but to study and revise. I wish it wasn't like this, but I guess this is how the education system has been designed. My blogging is at an all time low, and I'm sure not proud of it. If I had it my way, I'd have a picture go up every two days. But, life isn't fair, is it?

So, here's a picture, after a long time. The worst part is that I can't find the time to take pictures, let alone post them. So, no promises for posts at least until May end. May end marks the end of majority of my exams, and I'm looking forward to it more than anything.

Whenever you do see this, how about you go visit a Romantic Poetry blog of a friend of mine. I can promise you, you'll be impressed.

adoseofheartmedication.blogspot.com

I really love the way this friend of mine, Achintya, writes. :) So, go take a look!

Here's today's picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment