Wednesday 17 September 2014

From my roof..

I haven't shown you guys any of the pictures I took in Sri Lanka yet, and I promise I will soon. I have my mid-terms going on and till everything is over, its gonna be very hard to get a hold of the drive with all the pictures from Sri Lanka. So, here's one I got recently from the roof.

What I tried to do this picture, mainly, was to make it so that the motion of the clouds could clearly be seen, and I have to say, I'm pretty happy. So I gave it an exposure of 300 seconds (5 minutes) and the light in the middle of the frame was thanks to a light in that distant area! So here it is. :)

With a 5 minute exposure, its pretty surprising but we can even see a few star trails if we look closely. I've always wanted to do a good shot of star trails. Probably one day, soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment